Woopra

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Love the Re-Born Two Mile Landing!


Last week I had the opportunity to visit the newly re-born (well, by about a year) Two Mile Landing and Crab House Restaurant. If you don't know Two Mile Landing, you should! It's located on Ocean Drive between Cape May and Wildwood Crest.  From Cape May, you should drive over the main bridge and then hang a right on Ocean Drive at the light (before the Parkway).  Drive past the fisheries, etc., cross the Ocean Drive bridge (it's free going to Wildwood, $1.50 coming back) and then Two Mile Landing is on your left.  My family and I regularly visited Two Mile Landing many years ago, but it had been at least two decades since we last visited. I'm glad it's back and re-opened after it shut down several years ago, and I'm glad my family has begun visiting again!





No comments:

Post a Comment