Woopra

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Favorite Posts of 2013 Part 2

And now for the wrap-up on my favorite posts of 2013...

In August I shared some great Cape May photos from Jason Eng, a social media expert for Sony. See his great photos HERE.

CapeMay.Com celebrated its 15th Anniversary in September. That website reminded me of how much I loved Cape May way back in 1998 and well... here we are. That post is HERE.

The last 2 posts reflect longstanding themes of the blog: recognizing great photographers and focusing attention on some of the great websites about Cape May. I have also focused on history; in October, I shared this photo of the beach in 1919 that someone shared with me:

Cape May 1919

In THIS November blog post I found a great site that showed you the changing shoreline along the Delaware Bay. A pretty amazing site worth checking out.

And last but not least, December. December was so weak for posting this year that I think we'll just avert our eyes!

Here's to a blessed and happy 2014 for all my readers. I'll try to keep up better with the blog. I may start expanding the posts to include just my random observations about life.

Or not.

We'll see.





No comments:

Post a Comment