Woopra

Monday, July 1, 2013

July 1, Oprah was in Town, Here Comes the 4th of July

July 1! I can't help but think of my days lifeguarding the teen summer away in Cape May at one of the many pools in town. New Jersey doesn't require lifeguards at these pools anymore - that's a shame.

Here's an obligatory post & photo of Oprah, who visited us this weekend:





Pretty sure that photo is at the Blue Pig Tavern or at the back of Congress Hall.  She looks great. As someone who battles his weight, I have to note that she obviously has kept the weight off recently. Good for her.

Finally, here's your first run-down of Fourth of July events, courtesy of CapeMay.Com: Parading in the Fourth! I will have my own details about events this week as the week progresses.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment