Woopra

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving from Your Cape May Blogger!

I want to thank all my regular and not-so-regular visitors over the last three-plus years! I have really enjoyed blogging about Cape May and am thrilled that so many people find the blog worthy of visiting.

Cape May Sunrise
This year, I am of course most thankful for my wife and four beautiful children. But I am also thankful that a few days ago I found out that I had passed the New Jersey Bar Exam.  For those of you who don't know, I write about Cape May but actually practice law in Florida.  I started the blog because I found myself surfing the web for news about Cape May every day and I figured others were doing the same thing -- and I think I was right about that.  Keeping up with the blog introduced me to many Cape May locals and non-locals alike, and I realized that I wanted more Cape May in my life than just a blog. So, last summer I took the NJ Bar Exam in the hopes that I could open a practice in Cape May (or nearby) while maintaining my office in South Florida.  Now that I have passed the exam, it is time to open an office in CM.  I can't wait! I may write more about my practice on this blog, or I may keep my professional life separate from this hobby that I started three years ago. Not sure about that. But in the meantime:

Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

  1. Wow... I had no idea you weren't local and congrats on passing the bar! Good for you. I hope to retire in Cape May one day.... I adore it. I hope your Thanksgiving was a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on passing the NJ Bar Exam and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family...keep up the good work on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on passing the NJ Bar Exam, and good luck with the CM law office! It's my dream to move back there full-time for good. It's the best place to live if you like a little remoteness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Chele, Ryan, and Margaret. I hope to meet you all one day in Cape May! s/Mark

    ReplyDelete