Woopra

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Could've Been Much Worse

I will update this post later this morning but for now, I just want to tell all the Cape May Blog's visitors that it could've been much worse. There was a great deal of flooding yesterday morning, and still need to see things now that the sun is out.  But the storm speeding up yesterday afternoon and coming ashore earlier than expected was good for Cape May.  I don't mean to understate the damage and I will be sure to write more later.  But at least at this time I think it's fair to say that things are much better than most experts thought it would be in Cape May at this time today.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping us updated! We have a place in the point on Lincoln Ave. and we are very nervous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris - I can't speak to Lincoln specifically but I do know that generally speaking the Point did very well. Hopefully that's the case as to Lincoln!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish all a safe rebuilding of this grand place.

    ReplyDelete