Woopra

Thursday, September 20, 2012

New Blog To Cover South Jersey Night Life Hotspots



Ashley is a senior at Rowan University and intends to start blogging about the best bars in Cape May and Wildwood at this blog.  I'm not explicitly using the name of her blog because if she intends to look for work soon she may think about re-naming the blog in order to not hinder that effort.  That's a little fatherly advice from an old man. Anyway, I look forward to seeing what she blogs about and encourage you to check out her blog, too.  I learned about her blog because she commented on one of my posts -- thank you for that, Ashley, and best of luck with the blog!

Of course, "root beer" as photographed above is not exactly the drink of a hot spot. But it is the drink at Stewart's new restaurant on the mall where the old Atlantic Books used to sit (and before that, a bank).  I have heard that the City shut down Stewart's because of a seating issue. If I hear more I will report on what I hear.

1 comment:

  1. This completely made my day. Thank you so much! I won't disappoint :)

    ReplyDelete