Woopra

Sunday, July 29, 2012

World War II Tower Provides Beautiful CMP Views

Alexander Street Jetty From the WW2 Lookout Tower


I had the opportunity to visit the World War II Tower, a/k/a Fire Control Tower Number 23, late last week.  I have looked at that tower 1000s of times and wondered what it looked like inside and what views it provided from the top.  Well, now I know!  I have included a few photos I took so that you can see the views, too.

Hopefully I will give the blog a new look in the next few days, as the current presentation is about two years old and counting.  We shall see.



Lighthouse as seen from the Lookout Tower



Sunset Beach
Lastly, I apologize for the lack of updates over the last two weeks. I was preparing to take the New Jersey Bar Exam and studying became my one and only priority during that time. I am a long-time attorney in Florida but that doesn't mean I can just become an attorney in New Jersey. Nope.  Had to take the New Jersey Bar Exam so as to become a licensed NJ attorney.  Let's hope I only have to take it once!

No comments:

Post a Comment