Woopra

Monday, July 16, 2012

Dave Mason and New Jersey Memories


A couple of things for Monday...

First, don't miss Dave Mason tonight at the new Convention Hall at 8pm.  Reasonably priced and I hear he puts on a great show. Dave was in Traffic with "little Stevie Winwood" and others.

Next, check out this great blogpost featuring the Cape May Lighthouse and also this blogpost about the Painted Ladies of Cape May. The author of both blogposts is a Jersey girl born in Summit.  She also has followed my blog for quite awhile so it's about time I feature her blog New Jersey Memories here; her blog is chock full of great photos, which you can see at the two specific posts I've featured and the rest of her blog.
 
Finally, here's a Dave Mason video of him doing his most famous solo song, We Just Disagree:

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind words!

    I think that Cape May is one of the loveliest towns that I have ever seen. I can't wait to go back!

    ReplyDelete