Woopra

Friday, December 16, 2011

Random Cape May by Tumblr



Tumblr is the blog for hipsters or something like that. I've looked at it a few times over the last year or so; I suppose my favorite Tumblr site is the famous: Mallory's Clothes, which reviews what Mallory Keaton (Justine Bateman) wore on each and every episode of Family Ties.

With photos.

Inexplicably, the site is fascinating.

If you liked Family Ties (who didn't?), then you will probably NOT want to click that link unless you want to spend several hours reading the blogger's comments on Mallory.

Since I'm way too old to be a hipster, I don't really get Tumblr for the most part. But if you click this link, you will get to see each and every Tumblr post that includes a "hashtag" for Cape May (#cape may). I discovered the great photo above by clicking that link. Click through and see if you can find something you like. But I warn you that the stuff is pretty random, although usually related to Cape May.

And again, don't click the Mallory's Clothes link unless you have nothing to do for the next two hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment