Woopra

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pick it up!

Cape May Mag's Spring 2010 Cover

If you love Cape May, then you need to subscribe to Cape May Magazine. I received the Spring edition today, and they continue to churn out a great magazine, full of great photos, stories, and smiles. This edition's "This is Cape May" photo is the second-best I've ever seen, and it is only second-best because they picked my photo of my son back in the first year or so of publication as the photo of the month (the one with the boy fishing at dawn on Poverty Beach? That's my boy!)

Anyway, there are great stories in there this month, including a great in-depth look at the Lady Mary tragedy. You should definitely pick it up pronto, and you should be subscribing! This is an unpaid endorsement!

No comments:

Post a Comment