Woopra

Monday, June 8, 2009

The Inn of Cape May, going strong after 100 years!


The Inn of Cape May, after 100 years, remains a landmark hotel that all Cape May visitors should visit for an overnight stay at least once in their lives. Please click this link to read a little history and also find the phone number to make a reservation. And no, this is not a paid commercial endorsement!

Formerly known as "The Colonial," I have stayed their many times and it's probably my favorite hotel in the world. :0) Please do not hesitate to post a question about the Inn and I'll be glad to try and answer it. Although I haven't stayed there in a few years, I'm still pretty familiar with it.

Lastly, above you see my beautiful four children at the foot of the grand staircase in the heart of the hotel's lobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment