Woopra

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Rudy's Oldies with a Heart


Rudy Sheptock is both a pastor and a DJ in Cape May County. He leads The Lighthouse Church, a faith-filled non-denominational church in Cape May Courthouse that I have visited with my family. Even Catholics feel welcome at this wonderful church! :-) Rudy and I first met many years ago (21 to be exact) when he led a youth retreat many members of my high school attended. He is a great pastor, and to get a taste of his gift for inspiration I invite you to check out his blog. I dare anyone to read his blog and not come away inspired to take on the next day, and the next mission in life.

But like I said, pastoring is only one of his callings. He also is one of my favorite DJs on the Cape May County radio station I mentioned earlier: WIBBAGE 94.3. Rudy's live show Oldies with a Heart runs every Sunday afternoon, 2 pm to 5 pm. He plays oldies from the 40s thru the 80s, concentrating on the 50s, 60s, and 70s. In case you want to check it out, click here and then doubleclick the purple "Listen LIve" button to your left. And if you're listening, make sure to pay attention for requests from "Mark in Palm City" -- that'd be me!

UPDATE: Some of the links to Oldies 94 ~ Wibbage may be broken in this page. Now you need to click Wibbage.FM to get to Oldies 94's website, and then click the Listen Live button to the left of the page. You can read more about the change here.

No comments:

Post a Comment